No other industry is as broad and diverse as food and beverage manufacturing. But from brewing to bottling and from mixing to baking, there’s one thing all agree on… the unrelenting demand for product quality. When people will be consuming your products, only the best-in-class will do.
Cross Company offers you best-in-class products and engineering services to assist in evaluating your plant processes, examining your hardware performance, or implementing plant automation. The applications expertise, project planning, integration, and execution services that we can provide will drive your margins and plant safety to a higher level.
- Food processing, production and packaging
- Beverage production and packaging
- Perishable foods
- Crops and agricultural
Products, Services, and Complete Solutions
Our instrumentation group offers a range of technology, products, and expertise to help you create a solution as unique as your process.
- Aseptic sampling systems
- Sanitary rupture disc
- Level Detection and Measurement
- Ammonia monitors and gas detection
- Precision positioners and linear servo systems
- Fiber optic sensors and controls
- Temperature and process controls
- Pneumatic cylinders and valves
- Sanitary CIP ball and butterfly valves
- 316SS actuated ball valves
Our automation group focuses on robotics and machine automation, while utilizing pneumatics and electro-mechancial precision motion control to improve your production process. Some of our solutions include:
- Batching and control systems
- End of arm tooling for a range of
- Robotics for quality control
- Complete process automation
Our process control group focuses on control systems designed to ensure your products are consistent while your plant remains operating efficiently. Some of our solutions include:
- Batching control system design
- UL508A system panel design, build, and integration
- DCS and PLC system Integration
- Specification development
Interested in learning more about how Cross company can help your operation? Contact us today to discuss your application with a Cross team member.