The aerospace industry is subject to constantly evolving technology. Companies in both the defense and commercial sectors must face the complex challenge of manufacturing innovative, high-performing products while also ensuring safety and regulatory compliance in order to remain competitive.
Whether you’re producing aircraft engines, avionics, helicopters, or military satellites- attaining the highest precision and quality are paramount. The failure of a single component could produce devastating results.
The demands of manufacturing for military, aerospace and defense applications and OEMs are rigorous and precise, requiring expert knowledge of specialty hardware and environments, as well as the experience to integrate and control the entire system. From motors to complex positioning systems, sensors, software and command & control solutions, Cross’s engineering expertise provides proven components with known performance as a complete assembly or turn key solution to get your mission-critical job done.
This provides our customers with the latest commercially available technology, reduced development costs, reduced lead time, lower unit cost and startup costs, rapid prototyping, faster fielding and accelerated implementation.
Providing Tangible Value
- Increase the efficiency of your process and reduce lead times with the latest commercially available technology perfectly specified for your application
- Reduce the risk of a catastrophic failure by ensuring your measurement equipment is correctly calibrated and measuring exactly
- Stay compliant: FAA and DoD regulations are always changing. Make sure you can measure and document every part of your process to comply with the latest regulations.
- Military aircraft and UAVs
- Civilian aircraft manufacturing
- Airport operations and ground support
- Missiles and precision weapons systems
- Ground and sea based vehicles
- Space and ground-based aerospace
- Security platforms
- Advanced sensing systems
A range of expertise for the aerospace and defense industry
No matter what part of the aerospace industry you’re in, from manufacturing to repair to airport operations, Cross Company can help. We offer a range of products, services and complete solutions for aerospace and defense. Take a look at each below:
Products for the Aerospace and Defense Industry
High quality products, precisely specified for your mission-critical application
Services for the Aerospace and Defense Industry
We provide industry best practice to meet DoD, FAA and other regulatory requirements
Aerospace and Defense Industry Resources
Take a look at these aerospace industry resources from the experts at Cross.
Aerospace and Defense Industry News and Events
Take a look at all the resources for the aerospace industry from Cross’s manufacturing partners.