The market for material handling equipment is expanding faster than ever and the machines that are built for it need to be more efficient, reliable and intelligent in order to compete. Whether you’re building forklifts, scissor lifts, industrial trucks or cranes, Cross Company works with the most advanced technologies to optimize your machine. We can provide hydraulic system design, control system design, control panel design and build, electrification, IoT and many other services.
Our Hose and Fittings stores also have a full range of hydraulic hose assemblies, adapters and quick disconnects, as well as over the steave hose for forklifts. Our precision measurement division, J.A. King, can calibrate much of the measurement equipment used in manufacturing, including torque wrenches, hard gaging, calipers, scales and more. We also offer forklift truck scales from several manufacturers which turn the lift truck into a mobile scale.
Providing Tangible Value
- Increase efficiency: Maximize your customers’ uptime and minimize their downtime by using high quality parts, hoses, fittings and engineering services
- Improve innovation: Our engineers keep up with the latest technologies in the mobile market, including IoT, electrification and hybridization.
- Improve your manufacturing efficiency with standardization: Streamline your product and service parts by standardizing across machines.
- Improve the quality of movement with finer controls and more precise handling
- Reduce the risk of repetitive stress lost time with operator-friendly ergonomic design
A range of expertise for material handling equipment manufacturers
Manufacturers of material handling equipment need a supplier who understands the complexities of mobile equipment. We offer a range of products and services tailored for mobile equipment manufacturers. Take a look at each below:
Products for material handling equipment manufacturers
High quality products for harsh environments that are perfectly spec’d for your application
Services for the material handling equipment industry
We get you up and running fast and help support you in every part of the paper industry life cycle.
Resources for the Material Handling Equipment Industry
Take a look at all the material handling equipment industry resources from the experts at Cross.