The pulp and paper industry is a multi-billion dollar industry in the USA, particularly in the Southeast, where Cross Company started. We have been working with paper mills for over sixty years, providing control systems, valves and valve automation, process instrumentation, safety systems and motion control solutions. Cross Company also has a range of services, including startup, commissioning and repair which can help pulp and paper plants ensure efficiency and maximize uptime.
Providing Tangible Value
- Increase efficiency: With razor-thin margins, the pulp and paper industry doesn’t have a penny to spare. Our products, services and solutions ensure your process is running exactly the way you need it to with no additional waste.
- Improve your process efficiency with new or updated automation: Our custom motion control solutions are cost-effective and built to stand up to your harsh environment.
- Increase uptime and reduce downtime: To be as efficient as possible, your mill needs to run 24/7. Installing the right product for your application will reduce the chance of it failing. When valves go down, we can repair them for you to get you back up and running fast.
- Reduce risk: Safety is always a priority in pulp and paper mills and Cross’s range of safety products can help protect your people and your plant.
- Stay compliant: Industry regulations are always changing. Make sure you can measure and document every part of your process to comply with the latest legislation.
A range of expertise for the pulp and paper industry
No matter what part of the pulp and paper industry you’re looking at, from pulp processing to recovery to bleaching or paper making, Cross is here to help. We offer a range of products, services and complete solutions for all aspects of the industry. Take a look at each below:
Products for the pulp and paper industry
High quality products for harsh environments that are perfectly spec’d for your application
Pulp and Paper Industry Resources
Take a look at all the resources for the pulp and paper industry from the experts at Cross.
Pulp and Paper Industry News and Events
Take a look at all the news and events relevant to the pulp and paper industry from our supplier partners.