J.A. King has partnerships with large and small manufacturers to provide our services on a fully-integrated basis at their facilities. Engagements range from one technician performing on-site calibrations one day per week to over 70 full-time J.A. King technicians performing calibrations, repair, capability studies, and torque verification audits. Currently, J.A. King has 200 technicians working full-time inside 18 customer facilities!
An embedded partnership allows your team to focus on your core business while our experts handle your quality needs. Programs are tailored to meet your specific quality and measurement requirements and are implemented to ensure a seamless transition. We agree on the unique scope of work and KPIs prior to implementation. J.A. King partners with you to generate a customized reporting and trend analysis package that provides you with the data you need for informed decision-making.
Dedicated on-site support can significantly reduce your total cost of ownership while maintaining the high level of quality you and your customers expect. In addition to our ISO 17025 scope of calibration and repair, our embedded service expertise includes:
The benefits of an embedded partnership include:
- Full-time calibration and measurement support at your disposal
- Flexibility: scale up or down depending on the needs of your business
- Our award-winning GageSuite asset management software provides comprehensive reporting and 24/7/365 access to your equipment data
- Commitment to continuous improvement: one customer has realized documented cost savings of $3.7M during our 10 year partnership
- J.A. King Quality Team support during internal and external audits
- Reduces your number of measurement vendors to one with a simple billing structure
Contact us to learn more about how an embedded partnership with J.A. King can give your business a competitive advantage.