In June of 2012, Cross Company became a UL508A certified panel shop. We offer complete design and build services for a variety of control panels for the manufacturing industry.
What is UL 508A?
- UL 508A certification provides the inspection authority and the customer evidence that our control panels comply with nationally recognized safety standards. These standards ensure safety, and provide assurances that the electrical control panel is compliant with national and local electrical codes.
- UL 508A certifications are subject to periodic unannounced inspections of our facilities by UL personnel. Through periodic audits, UL can insure that we continue to meet the UL requirements for 508A certification.
- For a control panel to carry the UL 508A Listing Mark, the panel must contain only UL recognized and listed components. The UL Mark on a component means that UL has evaluated and tested samples of this component and has concluded that they meet the UL requirements. This protects the quality and integrity of the enclosure and provides evidence of safe performance.
Why is UL 508A Needed?
The UL Mark is one of the most recognized, accepted and trusted symbols in the world. It means that a not-for-profit, independent laboratory has tested samples of our products to safety requirements. It’s your assurance of conformity to a recognized standard to provide quality panels.
Choose Cross Company
We are a certified UL508A panel and integration shop. We bring extensive experience and quality to our panel builds while meeting the customer’s requirements. We build highly sophisticated, fully-integrated PLC/HMI-based systems. Inspectors conduct periodic checks of our facilities to ensure that you receive the highest quality products. It’s your assurance that steps have been taken in the interest of you, our valuable customer.
- Access Control Panels
- Starter Control Panels
- DC or AC Drive Panels
- Disconnect Panels
- Electrical Panels
- Instrumentation Panels
- Motor Control Panels
- OEM Panels
- Operator Interface Panels
- PLC Panels for all manufacture
- Pump Panels
- Relay Panels
- VFD panels
- DCS panels for all manufactures