Cross Provider: Parker
Parker SensoNODE Wireless Monitoring Sensors
Parker’s Mobile Solutions help users save time and money when it comes to asset condition monitoring. SCOUT Mobile-powered devices within range of SensoNODE Blue sensors have immediate access to readings and analytics of their assets, letting them track asset performance quickly and accurately without the clipboard.
Energy-efficient SensoNODE Blue sensors are a vital part of your condition monitoring for predictive maintenance strategy. Small in size and easily installed, SensoNODE Blue sensors can be placed in challenging environments and are compatible with a wide range of applications. The sensors monitor your assets for changes in pressure, temperature, and humidity, and transmit condition data to mobile devices within range, helping you to extend machine life and predict failure before it occurs.
- Consistent and accurate readings for Pressure, Temperature, and Humidity
- Diagnostics mode to collect streams of data for analysis
- Beacon mode gives measurements and charts to any user within range
- Easy wireless connection process
- No power supply needed
- Compact, lightweight design
- Robust use in harsh environments
- LED indicator aids in identifying sensor status
- Each sensor is uniquely identifiable for association with assets or processes
- Remote monitoring with Bluetooth® Smart Technology, so no special device is required to read the information
SCOUT Mobile Software
Through wireless connection SCOUT Mobile software compiles data collected by SensoNODE Blue sensors and presents it in a way that makes sense to your operation, giving you the analytics to need to optimize your assets’ performance. SCOUT Mobile software also alerts users to unexpected condition changes that may damage components and equipment. As levels rise above or fall below user-defined thresholds, users are alerted to these events by email or text, giving them an opportunity to address potential issues that could harm the system over time.
- Automatic alert to system events
- Wireless monitoring
- Lower energy costs
- Reduced maintenance
- Address issues before they cause problems
- Real-time and historic trends for each sensor
- Compatible with most mobile devices
- Easy-to-use interface
Dust and Moisture - The Downtime Duo
Even when an asset isn’t directly affected by water, moisture is still present in the air and will be absorbed by dust, making it more likely to adhere to surfaces.
As dust finds its way into an asset’s overlooked nooks and crannies, as well as cooling fins, the moisture it absorbs corrodes internal components and circuitry, leading to more problems that are difficult to diagnose. Dust and moisture can also lead to:
- Inefficient operation and breakdowns
- False/inaccurate readings from monitoring processes
- Loss of structural integrity due to corrosion
As with temperature, an advanced condition monitoring solution provides maintenance managers with analytics to identify steady or sudden increases in humidity that promote dust/moisture buildup within components.
Interested in learning more about how Cross company can help your operation? Contact us today to discuss your project or application with a Cross team member.