Benefits of a Siemens PCS7 Automation System:
- Flexibility: The configuration can be expanded at any time; therefore, plant construction can take place using individual, multi-level operation planning.
- Availability: The redundant architecture design provides fault-tolerant operation if a component fails at all levels.
- Ergonomics: The integrated visualization and notification concept supports plant operators with targeted navigation across the plant.
Benefits of a PCS7 Batch System:
- Innovation: Version-controlled recipe management helps you to optimize products and production processes. Reproducibility: Using recipe-based batch control, the same product quality is achieved under clearly defined production conditions.
- Traceability: Using the batch report, the traceability of the production sequences is guaranteed for each batch. Effective use of resources: Differentiated occupation strategies on units means the plant capacity utilization can be planned. This can contribute significantly to increased productivity of your plant and minimized energy costs.
- FDA-compliant validation: Proof that the production process can reproducibly meet the acceptance criteria in practical use is facilitated by:
- Central user administration with access control via the SIMATIC Logon
- Audit trails (change log) - Electronic signature in accordance with 21 CFR Part11
- System-supported version control of recipe objects - Consistent standardization
The SIMATIC PCS 7 process control system is Flexible, Scalable and Powerful. PCS7 offers a solution for all requirements of production that include continuous and batch. One advantage of a Siemens PCS7 DCS is its ability to handle a large amount of distributed IO. Of all the vendors we work with, they have the largest variations of IO cards.
With regard to Batch, The SIMATIC BATCH software can be used to implement even the most complex batch processes effectively and at a reasonable cost. Capacity utilization can be planned. This can contribute significantly to increased productivity of your plant and minimized energy costs.
Cross Company experts can help you determine which Siemens product is right for you. Start a conversation with our team to find the perfect solution for your operation.