Benefits of a Siemens PCS7 Automation System:
- Flexibility: The configuration can be expanded at any time; therefore, plant construction can take place using individual, multi-level operation planning.
- Availability: The redundant architecture design provides fault-tolerant operation if a component fails at all levels.
- Ergonomics: The integrated visualization and notification concept supports plant operators with targeted navigation across the plant.
Benefits of a PCS7 Batch System:
- Innovation: Version-controlled recipe management helps you to optimize products and production processes. Reproducibility: Using recipe-based batch control, the same product quality is achieved under clearly defined production conditions.
- Traceability: Using the batch report, the traceability of the production sequences is guaranteed for each batch. Effective use of resources: Differentiated occupation strategies on units means the plant capacity utilization can be planned. This can contribute significantly to increased productivity of your plant and minimized energy costs.
- FDA-compliant validation: Proof that the production process can reproducibly meet the acceptance criteria in practical use is facilitated by:
- Central user administration with access control via the SIMATIC Logon
- Audit trails (change log) - Electronic signature in accordance with 21 CFR Part11
- System-supported version control of recipe objects - Consistent standardization