Parflex has also expanded the tubing line to include PTFE, FEP, PFA, and PVDF tubing. All are available in a smoothbore design and others are available in beading, heat shrinkable tubing and convoluted tubing. This operates in high temperatures up to 500 degrees F and in cryogenic applications with temperatures as low as -100 degrees F. Extrusions are resistant to UV radiation and moisture and offer the lowest coefficient of friction of nay material.
Additionally all Parflex tubing products are certified to be free of mercury, heavy metals and other materials that are restricted in accordance with the RoHS directive.
- PVC Clear Vinyl
- Steel & Stainless Steel - inch & metric sizes
- Clear & reinforced PVC tubing
- Industrial & food grade PVC tubing
- High purity potable water PVC tubing
- Vacuum & pressure rated PVC tubing
- Silicone - Industrial & medical grade
- Amber latex tubing