Since 1958, Marposs has been a leader in precision equipment for measurement and control. They specialize in inspection, measurement, test, and process control solutions for the production environment that include:
- Gauges and compensation systems for grinders and other machine tools
- Manual gauges such as sensors, probes, bore gages, and more
- Automatic and semi-automatic measurement and inspection systems
- Leak and flow test systems and equipment
- Hardware and software for data collection and process analysis
- Equipment for non-destructive testing
- Machine Monitoring Solutions
- Flexible optical machines
- A full line of machine tool touch probes
Since 2000, Marposs has dramatically expanded its offerings to customers in various industrial markets, including aerospace, automotive, medical, agricultural, and electronics industries. Some of the technologies that Marposs has brought into its portfolio through this expansion include: confocal, non-contact measurement solutions, laser gauging, in-process control technology, interferometer non-contact monitoring, and attribute or “hard” gauging.
Interested in learning more about Marposs products? Contact our sales team today. We can help you find the perfect measurement solution for your unique application.