Unattended Truck Scale Weighing Kiosks
Unattended truck scale weighing kiosks can speed up throughput and increase efficiency. They can also help prevent fraud, all while providing 24/7 unattended operation. Any operation with a truck scale can benefit from a custom kiosk, but they are particularly helpful in operations with high volume or where the scale is a long distance from the scale operator.
The engineering team at Cross builds truck scale system kiosks to suit each particular application’s needs. With options like touch screens, remote printing, outdoor displays, cameras and intercoms, Cross designs your truck scale kiosk to be efficient and easy to use.
Available Features Include:
- Rugged daylight-viewable touch screen monitor
- Rugged industrial fanless embedded PC
- Lighted barcode reader is custom 3-D printed pocket for easy ticket and license scanning
- Strip type receipt printer with large paper roll
- Integrated audio / video ethernet intercom
- Durable stainless steel enclosures
- Attractive stainless steel diamond-plate rain/sun shield for added protection
- Swing-away pole mount protects kiosk equipment and vehicles during accidental collisions
- Integrated network switch for connection to customer’s network
- Remote ticket printer
Each kiosk is specified and designed specifically for your particular application. Only need a ticket printer? No problem. Need a barcode reader, printer, touchscreen and more? We’ve got you covered with durable designed to stand up to your harsh environment.
Unattending truck scale kiosks are used wherever truck scales are, including:
- Grain handling and commodity distribution
- Frac sands
- Aggregates and mining
- Waste and landfill
- Recycling and scrap
- Food and beverage
Don’t just take our word for how much an unattended truck scale kiosk can save you. Read our case studies which feature customers who have installed an automated system:
For more information about our engineering department and some of the projects they have developed for heavy capacity weighing, take a look at Custom Engineering Solutions or fill out our contact form to get in touch with a local Cross team member today!