Counting scales offer the ideal solution for inventory and quality control. Quickly and efficiently count high volumes of parts with fewer errors and improved reliability. Cross offers a large selection of counting scales from industry leading brands such as Mettler Toledo, Rice Lake, and Avery Weigh-Tronix. As a scale supplier and scale service provider since 1939, Cross has distributorship in many regions for counting scales from these brands and has one of the largest digital counting scale selections in our region. Features of counting scales available from Cross:
- Variety of capacities and resolutions to meet your needs
- Built to withstand tough industrial environments
- Easy to use, operator friendly scales
- Battery operated options available for portability
- Overload and shock protection
- Capable of interfacing with larger remote bases to weigh entire containers or cases
- Precision counting scales capable of weighing even the smallest parts
- Variety of data storage and reporting capabilities
- Models capable of attaching to scanners or printers for labeling applications
For more information about digital counting scales, fil out our contact form to talk with a local Cross team member about your application. Are you interested in calibration services? Take a look at the industrial weight and scale calibration services offered by Cross.
See how our precision measurement team can help improve quality, increase efficiency, and reduce risk.
Looking to replace or purchase an item online? Check out ShopCross! As part of the Cross Company corporate family, we are always adding new precision measurement products for purchase online. Visit shopcross.com or click below to shop today.
A Leading Distributor of Industrial Supplies and Equipment
As an authorized distributor for a wide range of top quality brands, Cross offers a complete selection of process measurement and control equipment through our digital store, ShopCross.
See why customers love GageSuite, our award winning cloud based calibration management system.