Here’s what to expect when you visit your local Cross Hose and Fittings store during Covid-19 conditions:
At Cross Hose & Fittings, our highest priority is to get you back up and running – fast! During the COVID-19 pandemic, we remain committed to this and so our retail locations are staying open. However, to protect our customers and our associates, you may see the following:
- Limits on how many people can enter the store at one time
- Tape on the floor to mark off a six foot safe distance between customers in line
- A cart to allow you to pass us your old hose assembly to us without contact and for us to pass back a brand new one!
- All Cross associates will be wearing gloves and will wipe down your equipment with alcohol before handling it
- All public surfaces in the stores will be wiped down a minimum of every 30 minutes
We’re also temporarily suspending our coffee service but will bring it back just as soon as we can.
We know you have an important job to do in these uncertain times. We want you to know that we’re here to help and our commitment to getting you back up and running FAST is as strong as ever!