Phoenix Contact Quint Single-Phase 24 V DC/40 A Power Supply
QUINT POWER supply is now available in single-phase, 24 V DC/40 A and is UL Listed for use in Class I, Div. 2 applications.
The fourth generation of Phoenix Contact’s QUINT power supply family now includes the most powerful and innovative single-phase, 24 V DC/40 A power supply on the market. The new QUINT 40 A power supply is designed with two strong power boosts and Selective Fuse Breaking technology (SFB).
These power boosts allow the power supply to output up to 45 A continuously and 60 A for up to 5 seconds. In addition to being the most robust power supply, the QUINT single-phase 24 V DC/40 A power supply includes several competitive advantages, including high efficiency, a high power factor, and an extensive electrical lifetime rating.
This QUINT power supply is designed with innovative technology to deliver precise, real-time monitoring, passive configuration. A long list of application worthy benefits makes the device an ideal solution for applications requiring a high level of power reliability.
- Permanent power boost for easy system expansion
- Dynamic power boost for reliable starting of current hungry loads
- Exclusive Selective Fuse Breaking (SFB) technology
- High efficiency, high power factor, and a long electrical lifetime
- Low residual ripple for the cleanest output voltage
- Analog output to real-time monitor current, voltage, or power
- Simple and precise parameter modification using a passive interface
- UL Listed for use in Class I, Division 2 applications