Omron i4L SCARA Robot
The flexible and easy to use i4L SCARA Robots from Omron pack lots of performance into a compact package.
The new i4L series from Omron offers segment leading performance with high-inertia and high-duty ratings not seen in other lighter-duty SCARA robots. Featuring a 5kg payload and high repeatability, these robots can handle your challenging applications with ease. These easy to integrate robots can be table or wall mounted with options for rear or bottom cable routing right out of the box. With an integrated controller inside the robot you will not waste any additional space with a separate controller. In addition, the i4L series is equipped with standard built-in communication connections.
The i4L series SCARA robots are programmed with Omron’s Automation Control Environment (ACE) software package giving you a powerful suite of programming tools to optimize your efficiency and maximize productivity. If your application requires something more unique, the eV+ language enables additional customization. You can quickly and easily troubleshoot issues utilizing the interactive maintenance alarm alert in conjunction with the i4L’s multi-colored LED dome light.
- Multiple sizes available (350 mm, 450mm, and 550mm reaches)
- Lightweight design (maximum 16.52kg for 550mm model)
- Low voltage requirement (48V “high power”)
- Maintenance-friendly modular design
- Upgradable platform supports additions of new functions and capabilities in the future
- Compatibility with existing Omron robot accessories and Omron’s full line of automation products