Cross Compressed Air Flow Monitor
The Cross Compressed Air Flow Monitor is a self contained flow monitor that measures peak flow rate and total volume of compressed air consumed. It’s very simple to use and setup with just one air input and one air output, just connect it inline with your machine air supply, supply power, and it’s ready to go.
The Air Flow Monitor helps to reduce costs by helping detect air leaks that may go otherwise unnoticed. It also helps to reduce risk as it can proactively identify machine issues and maintenance needs before the machine goes down.
Learn more about the Cross Compressed Air Flow Monitor
- All in one unit with standard fittings for inputs and outputs
- Pre configured and programmed to detect peak flow rate and total volume consumed
- Works against an established flow and consumption rate specific to your machine
- Alarms are triggered when user-set thresholds are surpassed
- Data can be transmitted from the monitor box to many databases and platforms through a variety of communication protocols
- 0-150 SCFM flow range
- ½″ NPT female connection in and out
- 110 VAC standard power plug
- NEMA 12 enclosure
- CAT5 Ethernet connection for data output
- Monitors air flow only. Not for use with other gases
- Over 300 industrial standard protocols, offering full IIoT capability
- Built-in MQTT connectors for communications via Google Cloud, Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Embedded OPC UA Client Driver and Historical Access
- Sync Manager to upload Log files to a FTP client
For more information about implementing a compressed airflow monitoring solution into your operation contact a Cross pneumatic expert an start a conversation! Also, take a look at our related application note: Automotive Parts Manufacturer Finds Quick ROI With Cross Air Flow Monitor.
Download our Pneumatics Line Card
Take a look at the full line of pneumatic products and solutions offered by Cross; including valves, cylinders and actuators, air preparation vacuum, and accessories from brands such as Numatics, Schunk, Clippard and others.