Founded in 1954, Cross Company is a 100% employee-owned company. Yes, the employees own the company. What makes us different?
The Cross Company culture is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity, trust, mutual respect, servant leadership and the highest standards of ethical business conduct. Because we are 100% employee-owned every associate has a personal stake in the success of the company.
Our Technical Expertise
Our customers see us as an extension of their engineering departments. Our specialized teams are focused on specific industries and technologies, making them some of the most knowledgeable in their respective fields.
Our Partnerships with our Customers and Suppliers
We create “wow” experiences for our customers. Without them, our ESOP fails. We have partnered with some of the best and well-known suppliers in our industry. Together we solve industries’ most challenging applications.
Cross Company Commitment
Because we are employee-owned, we are committed to increasing the long-term value of our ESOP stock. Every associate knows that we must continually create “wow” experiences of our customers and suppliers. Every associate has an equally important and personal role to play in creating outstanding customers satisfaction. Working together as a team, we will achieve our long-term goals and make many long-lasting partners.
Cross Company Values
Cross Company values its human talent and endeavors to create a culture built on honesty, integrity, mutual respect, trust and the highest standards of ethical business conduct. We will accomplish this by:
- Holding all associates accountable to those ideals.
- Practicing a servant leadership style of management.
- Communicating openly and frequently about our business performance, challenges, and opportunities.
- Listening to our associates' ideas and welcoming dissenting opinions.
- Establishing clear expectations and providing on-going performance feedback.
- Embracing change and encouraging innovation.
- Admitting and taking responsibility for our mistakes.
- Sustaining a fun, family-oriented and interesting workplace.
We will also be aware of and responsive to the needs and concerns of the community by:
- Welcoming and respecting diversity in our organization and communities.
- Implementing “green” practices where practical.
- Participating in charitable causes.