Rotork Master Station Control Network
The Rotork Master Station control network is the leader in actuation control automation, providing comprehensive solutions for modern plant control and monitoring. working with the Pakscan or Modbus setup, the Master Station provides the high integrity link from the Distributed Control System (DCS) to the devices in the field and is capable of operating up to 240 actuators across separate field networks.
Master Station Features
- Intuitive User Interface
- Up to three field networks on one Rotork Master Station
- Built-in redundancy support
- Multiple host connectivity
- Asset Management and Data Logging
- Efficient low cost install with minimum cost of ownership
- All field networks open to third party devices
Cross Company flow safety & technologies experts can help you determine the best Rotork solutions for your operation. Start a conversation with our team to learn more about the Rotork Master station.