Six and seven-axis robot arms are the perfect robot for assembly, dispensing, machine tending, material handling or packaging.
Key Benefits of these systems:
- Thru-hole wrist design maximizes equipment uptime
- Powerful wrist allows use with heavier and larger tools and parts
- High speed increases production capability
- Unique design maximizes reach and access while avoiding interferences
Featured Product: Yaskawa Motoman MH12
- 12 kg payload
- 1440 mm horizontal reach
- 2511 mm vertical reach
- +/- 0.08 mm repeatability
For more information about six and seven-axis robots or to get a quote, contact a Cross Company team member today!