Sir Steward and Omron have partnered to create Charlotte™, an autonomous mobile UVC disinfection robot. Cross Company is excited to bring this technology to our customers to help keep your facilities safe and reduce your risk during this pandemic.
The Charlotte robot can disinfect utilizing its 360-degree UVC system. The robot is able to charge itself and regularly disinfect your facility without your intervention. This allows your staff to focus on essential tasks without the added concern of constant disinfection.
Some unique advantages of this system include:
- Disinfects 99.9% of surfaces
- Side lasers and slim design allows the robot to get within 12” of the wall
- Design reduces shadows caused by the robot itself
- UVC lamps on all sides allow for maximum disinfection
- Lamps can be managed individually if all are not needed at once
- Lamps run off of a separate battery allowing for extended life. The system can run for up to 10 hours a day.
Interested in learning more about robotic UVC disinfection? Contact us today to talk with one of our automation experts.