SensoNODE Blue is Parker’s series of Bluetooth-powered sensors. Compact, energy-efficient, and wireless, they are designed to provide a simple solution for portable and diagnostic applications with mobile devices. SensoNODE monitors assets for changes in pressure, temperature, and humidity to help predict problems and prevent downtime.
Why Condition Monitoring Is Important
Did you know that an air system with 200hp of air compressor typically has the equivalent of about 60hp in leaks? At $.10 kWh, this costs over $44,000/year in wasted electrical energy! Condition monitoring helps companies move products to market faster. Through wireless connectivity, companies can respond to alerts that require immediate action to keep operations running smoothly, monitor their processes and save money.
The Voice of the Machine (VoM) Industrial Mobile App allows access to the diagnostic data and analytics transmitted by SensoNODE sensors. The VoM Industrial Mobile App compiles the data and presents it in a way that makes sense to a user’s operation, allowing them to track data in real-time and historical trends, and receive user-defined alerts for unexpected condition changes that may damage assets.
Why SensoNODE Blue with VoM Industrial App:
- Measurements delivered to your mobile device
- Consistent and accurate readings for vacuum, pressure, temperature, & humidity
- Easy installation – no network required
- Wireless installation eliminates challenges of wired systems
- No external power source required
- Ultra-low battery consumption for up to five years of battery life (not continuous use)
- Compact, lightweight design
- Sealed sensor housing is ideal in harsh environments
- LED indicators aid in identifying sensor status
- Each sensor is uniquely identifiable for association with assets or processes
- Bluetooth® Smart Technology is compatible with mobile devices
If you would like to learn more about Parker SensoNODE you can request a visit from any of our Territory Managers here at Cross Hose and Fittings. We also have brick and mortar locations in Asheville, Winston Salem, Greensboro, and Raleigh.