The Cross Palletron 3000 collaborative robot palletizer and depalletizer offers a flexible solution to eliminate repetitive, manual stacking and unstacking tasks. It is based on the Universal Robots UR10 or UR16E, depending on your payload needs, and includes all the software and hardware to immediately deploy.
The Cross Palletron 3000 also features the ability to simulate your project prior to purchase. This allows you to assess if the Palletron is the right solution for you and visualize exactly how the palletizing will be carried out.
Request a quote or learn more about the Palletron 3000 Automatic Palletizing Solution
Palletron 3000 Technical Specs
- 48” x 42” maximum pallet size (will accommodate smaller standard sizes)
- 62” Maximum pallet stack height
- 6”x6”x4” minimum box size
- Maximum box weight: 18 lbs
- Palletizing Robot Arm: Universal Robots (UR)
- Pick Speed: 8 boxes per minute
- Power: 110 VAC
- Air: Compressed air source required with standard end-of-arm tooling.
- E-Stop auto recovery
- Pally Palletizing Software, powered by RocketFarm
End of Arm Tooling for a Range of Applications
- Standard vacuum gripper offering covers most palletizing applications
- External compressed air is needed
- Ability to customize end-of-arm tooling if needed
Cross represents multiple providers and offers end of arm tooling for a variety of applications. Whether your operation is in need of robotic grippers for fragile goods, a customized solution for a unique payload, or anything between; the Cross automation team has you covered! Take a look at our end of arm tooling offering and see how you can accompany our palletizing solution with robots elsewhere in your process.