Schunk EGI Servo Gripper
A delicate gripping solution for sensitive workpieces
Gripping sensitive or delicate components in a clean environment can be a challenge. The EGI Servo Gripper from Schunk is a servo-electric 2 finger parallel gripper with sensitive gripping force control and long stroke. This gripper is versatile and highly flexible for a variety of parts.
Take a look at some of the key benefits and other resources available for the EGH and request a demonstration or a quote today!
- Gripping force control for the delicate gripping of sensitive workpieces
- Long and freely programmable stroke for flexible workpiece handling
- Almost complete gripping force maintenance with minimal brake retardation for a high process reliability
- Browser-based integrated web server for easy and intuitive commissioning, parameterization, and functional testing of the gripper
- Fully integrated control and power electronics for creating a decentralized control system
- Connectors in industrial standard for easy electrical connection
- In the event of a voltage drop, more than 90% of the originally applied gripping force can be reliably maintained.