S8V-CP 24 VDC Circuit Protector
Improve safety and reduce system failure with the S8V-CP from Omron
This 24V DC circuit protector is perfect for OEMs, panel builders and system integrators. Its design addresses issues related to overloads and short circuit events that affect multiple circuits on a power supply.
The S8VP-CP combines multiple circuit protectors into a small unit that can be mounted on your DIN-rail. Additionally, it provides the user with individual troubleshooting LEDS for each circuit and each circuit can be individually adjusted for maximum current output. It features MOSFET relay outputs for external alarms and a remote reset input for added flexibility.
- 4 or 8 channel output models available
- 3-step LED indicators for easy identification of channel status
- 2-10A adjustable max current output
- Remote reset input
- 2 MOSFET relay alarm outputs
- UL class 2 output model available
- Push-in Plus terminals
- Better protection for DC circuits
- Fewer instances of system failure
- Reduced troubleshooting time for short circuits or overloads
- Reduced panel space with compact design
- Less wiring time required with Push-in Plus terminals