K6PM Thermal Imaging Sensor and Controller
Know when your critical components are hot, hot, hot!
Whether you are monitoring transformers, high voltage panels, data centers, hydraulic pumps, or some other critical component, Omron’s new K6PM Thermal Imaging Sensor and Controller give you the continuous monitoring that you need. Access to this data from a safe distance in real-time helps you to respond quickly to issues, reduce downtime, and proactively maintain your equipment.
The DIN-rail mount controller has a digital display for live temperature readings and can monitor up to 31 thermal imaging sensors. Each sensor has a wide 90º x 90º viewing angle and a built in magnetic bracket for easy install.
- Thermal Imaging Camera that detects temperatures 32-392°F (0-200°C)
- Controller with built-in temperature display
- Three level temperature alarms that triggers alarm bar and 24VDC outputs
- Large field of view
- Ethernet IP/Modbus TCP communication
- Free PC monitoring software
- Abnormal detection algorithms
- Push-in Plus terminals
- Reduced time and cost for manual inspections
- Faster response time to abnormalities
- Reduced downtime
- Ability to perform predictive maintenance