Cross Company is the exclusive supplier for the Brooks Instrument line of mass flow controllers in the Southeast. These high quality, highly dependable controllers are particularly suited for applications in the biotech industry which involve bioreactors or fermenters.
Industry specific benefits of the Brooks MFCs include:
- With a stable and accurate control of the gas supply, the Brooks MFC allows you to tightly control DO and pH during experiments and production.
- With a mean time between failure of over 80 years, it’s unlikely you’ll have unplanned downtime due to a failure of the Brooks product.
- Diagnose and resolve issues with your equipment in-situ via the Brooks free software which communicates directly with devices through a variety of standard communication protocols.
- Meet your quality and regulatory requirements cost effectively by using the easily accessible service port and calibration software for in-situ verification or recalibration. This diagnostic port also facilitates a smoother installation and start-up, as well as supporting predictive and/or preventative maintenance.
- Brooks’s multi-gas page allows in-situ gas changes, meaning fewer configurations for the operator
- The Brooks SLA range allows easy scale-up from R&D to production with a wide flow range, supporting everything from low flow benchtop applications up to large scale reactors.
The Brooks Instrument SLA range of mass flow controllers address many of the challenges faced in using MFCs with bioreactors and fermenters. They’re highly accurate and washdown ready with a wide flow range for a variety of applications. Contact Cross Company today to discuss which model will work best in your biotech application.