On a mobile hydraulic vehicle, space is at a premium. We develop custom control panels based on your vehicle’s needs, space requirements, and production requirements. This panel is an example of one of our custom design solutions.
- Mounted outside on the chassis of an on-road vehicle.
- A clear front panel for operator use while the door is closed.
- Shatterproof to protect the HMI from road debris during transit.
- The 7” HMI display gives the operator an interface to all machine parameters such as blower temperature, vacuum levels, and vehicle RPM.
- Robust, continuous hinge to support door sturdiness.
- Inside the panel, you will find an air manifold, CAN-based controller and display, wireless remote control receiver, and built-in diodes for a manual override on some body functions should the control system fail.
- Records engine fault codes and controls engine RPM along with controlling vehicle body functions.
- On the outside of the panel is a USB port for data logging, such as during unsafe operating conditions.
- All connections are quick disconnect, which allows for easier wiring and installation. No more wiring on the production floor!
These panels exemplify our controls and panel design services. If you have mobile hydraulic control and custom panel requirements, Cross Company can help. We are a mobile hydraulics systems integrator ready-made to help small and medium-sized OEMs.
See How Our Mobile Hydraulic and Control Systems Group Can Help Your Operation!