Thermoteknix FevIR Scan 2
Keep your team safe with infrared temperature monitoring
The risk of spreading infectious disease is always a concern in heavy traffic areas. While some may try to combat this with manual temperature checks, this can be cumbersome and time-consuming. The FevIR Scan 2 fever scanning system from Thermoteknix makes it easier to monitor temperature without slowing or stopping the flow of foot traffic.
The system itself was developed by Thermoteknix in 2003 in response to the SARS epidemic, and has been used globally in areas such as airports, train stations, hospitals, factories, and office buildings to monitor the temperature of individuals to prevent the spread of infectious disease. It provides the user with real-time non-contact temperature detection, measurement, and alarming for heavy traffic areas.
This system meets international standards, IEC 80601-2-59 and ISO/TR 13154, for human febrile temperature screening by focusing on the inner canthus, or the inner corner of the eye socket, which is as close as possible to the core temperature. Though the device is not intended for diagnosis of any type, temperature checks can be an effective way to identify and triage individuals who may be infected. FevIR Scan 2 is pending FDA 510(k) approval.
- Up to 25 targets per scene
- Dynamic hotspot tracking
- Multiple color thermal palette options
- Ability to toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Data privacy compliance features
- Administrator and operator login levels
- The system is CE marked and FCC certified
- Audible and visible alarm options
- Automatic image/video storage on activation of alarm available
- Automatic email alerts available
- Integration with control system available through controlled relay switch
- High accuracy thermal camera (<±0.20.2°C) with 25 25°horizontal field of view (FoV)
- Visible color CMOS camera with 1.3MP and 32°horizontal FoV
- Temperature reference source has High stability and accuracy (< 0.2 C)
What Is Included With The System:
The FevIR Scan 2 includes everything that you need to set up a fever monitoring station.
- FevIR Scan 2 Screening Camera
- Blackbody Calibration Device
- Laptop computer
- FevIR Scan 2 Software
- Optional tripod or ceiling mount available