FLUXUS G601 Portable Gas Flow Meter
The FLUXUS G601 is a portable gas flow meter that can be used to measure flow of almost any gas using the transit-time correlation technique. The meter can measure bi-direction flow at operational and standard volume flows.
This device is built to withstand rough industrial environments with a design that features both a study housing as well as stable push-pull transducer connectors with cables that are steel armored to prevent breakage.
The flow and safety technologies experts at Cross have years of experience providing our customers with a range of solutions. We currently offer FLEXIM products throughout our territories in Maryland, Virginia, and the Washington DC area. Discuss your project with our team today and get a quote for a FLUXUS G601 series!
- Repeatability: 0.15 % of reading ±0.02 ft/s
- Temperature: -40°F to +392°F
- Pipe sizes: 0.28‘‘ – 63‘‘
- Flow Velocities: 0.03 to 115 ft/s, depending on pipe diameter
- Measurement uncertainty (volumetric flow rate): ± 1 to 3 % of reading ±0.02 ft/s