Sparling Vortex Flow Meters are suitable for a variety of applications in liquid, gas, air, and steam flows. These volumetric flow measuring devices are constructed with stainless steel bodies which provide accurate and reliable measurement for years in industrial service.
Fields of Application
- Measurement of steam – saturated steam in power plants and chemical facilities.
- Gas flow measurement – natural gas, ammonia, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, methane, methane chloride.
- Demineralized and pure water in biotech, semiconductor, and pharmaceutical.
- Air flow measurement – dust control and compressed air consumption.
- Oil and crude methanol up to 100 centipoises.
- Food processing
Are you interested in learning more about how Cross company can help your operation? Contact us today to discuss your project or application with a Cross team member.