With more than three decades of experience in applying Variable Area (VA) meters (Rotameters), Cross Company has helped customers with VA solutions in just about every industry. Our solutions have come from our standard portfolio as well as custom-designed products incorporating special materials and pressure ratings.
Our catalog of products includes, low-flow, glass-tube flow meters, armored metal tube flow meters, high-flow, glass-tube flow meters, and plastic tube flow meters.
Our versatile, economic acrylic flow meters are ideal for a variety of air, water, and gas flow instrumentation applications.
Series 2500 is a standard precision-machined acrylic flow meter for liquids and gases. It has direct reading air or water scales and is available in either English or Metric scales. Series 2500 can be configured with various control valve, fitting, and O-ring options.
- Easy-to-read English or Metric scales
- Water ranges from 4 ccm to 20 GPM
- Air ranges from 40 ccm to 4000 LPM
- Threaded brass inserts for quick installation
- Easy disassembly and assembly for maintenance
- Durable one-piece clear acrylic construction
- Stable, easy-to-read float
Cross Company’s line of glass tube and metal tube VA meters ensures measurement repeatability, which provides dependable flow monitoring and consistency. External power is not required for operation; therefore, they provide a fail-safe flow indication under any circumstance.
Brooks MT3809 Armored Variable Area Flow Meter
Brooks’ latest variable area (VA) armored flow meter, the all-new MT3809, is the solution for extreme conditions in chemicals, petrochemicals, oil & gas, and LP gas applications.
- Accuracy across an ultra-wide range of flow rates and temperatures
- Explosion-proof housing for the most stringent hazardous-area classifications worldwide
- Rugged and reliable construction
- Easy installation or retrofitting
- Customizable configurations to meet your specific needs
Industry-Leading Service and Support
Brooks products are backed by unsurpassed technical expertise by Cross Company. Our VA meters can be provided with a variety of wetted materials for high pressure, high-temperature conditions, and hazardous locations.
Interested in learning more about how Cross company can help your operation? Contact us today to discuss your project or application with a Cross team member.