Cross Company offers a broad range of mass flow controllers and mass flow meters assures exactly the right device for your application. Our mass flow controllers are the acknowledged industry leader in quality and reliability with many of our devices in operation for over 20 years.
The latest thermal mass flow controllers and thermal mass flow meters from Cross Company provide significant advantages in response time, accuracy, repeatability, turndown, and self-diagnostics. Our thermal mass flow portfolio covers the widest range of options to meet your application needs.
- Pressure transient insensitive mass flow controllers (the first in the industry)
- MultiFlo™ capability to satisfy a broad range of applications with one device without removing device from system
- Foundation™ Fieldbus communications option (an industry first!)
- Ultra-high purity devices for the vacuum thin film, solar and semiconductor industry
- NEMA 4X/IP66 mass flow controllers and mass flow meters for washdown applications (the first in the industry)
- Downport mass flow controllers and mass flow meters for ease of maintenance
Our products also have an array of certifications and approvals for ingress protection and use in hazardous areas. Plus, we have the best trained and most responsive flow experts with application experience in virtually every industry. They make sure your thermal mass flow controller is selected correctly and maintained properly.
Are you interested in learning more about how Cross company can help your operation? Contact us today to discuss your project or application with a Cross team member.