The Signet 9900 Transmitter provides a single channel interface for many different parameters including Flow, pH/ORP, Conductivity/Resistivity, Salinity, Pressure, Temperature, Level and other sensors that output a 4 to 20 mA signal. The 9900 Transmitter (Generation II) has the added capability of supporting the Batch Module for batching control.
The extra large (3.90” x 3.90”) auto-sensing backlit display features “at-a-glance” visibility that can be viewed at 4-5 times the distance over traditional transmitters. The highly illuminated display and large characters reduce the risk of misreading or misinterpreting the displayed values. The display shows separate lines for units, main and secondary measurements as well as a dial-type digital bar graph.
The 9900 is offered in both panel or field mount versions. Both configurations can run on 12 to 32 VDC power (24 VDC nominal). The 9900 can also be loop powered with compatible sensors.
Designed for complete flexibility, plug-in modules allow the unit to easily adapt to meet changing customer needs. Optional modules include Relay, Direct Conductivity/Resistivity, H COMM, Batch and a PC COMM configuration tool. The unit can be used with default values for quick and easy programming or can be customized with labeling, adjustable minimum and maximum dial settings, and unit and decimal measurement choices.
Fields of Application
- High percentage of solids – Sludges, slurries, minerals, paper, sewage – flows with high levels of solids which cannot be measured other types of meters.
- Obstruction less measurement – Nothing projects into the flow stream, no head loss, no parts to maintain.
- Very corrosive liquids – Acids, caustics and corrosive chemical additives are isolated from the meter by inert linings and electrodes.
- Conductive Liquids – Liquids where conductivity is at sufficient levels to induce measurable voltage.
- Large auto-sensing backlit display with “at a glance” visibility
- “Dial-type” digital bar graph
- Intuitive and “user-friendly” interface consistent with legacy Signet ProPoint® and ProcessPro® devices
- Field upgradable relays
- Selectable error mode for current outputs, 3.6 mA or 22 mA
- 4 to 20 mA input (with optional 8058 Signal Converter)
- Warning LED indicator
- Custom 13-character label capabilities for the channel type
- Factory reset capability
- Optional PC COMM configuration tool
- Optional H COMM configuration tool
- Optional Batch Module for Batch Control
- China RoHS
- RoHS Compliant
Are you interested in learning more about how Cross company can help your operation? Contact us today to discuss your project or application with a Cross team member.