With the largest installed base of thermal mass flow controllers and meters around the world, Brooks offers products with faster response, better accuracy and improved control over analog devices. Customers tight on resources and time often seek engineering partners to design the complete system for a new process or to keep their existing process up-to-date and running smoothly. Brooks’ solutions-based approach to solving customer applications is ideal.
The Smart Link Advantage (SLA) Series is Brooks’ premier smart digital thermal mass flow series. SLA mass flow controllers and mass flow meters link to advanced service tools and offer the advantage of digital protocols. The SLA Series provides many advanced features such as enhanced temperature stability, zero-drift diagnostics, coplanar valve for improved turndown, and more.
For more information about the Brooks’ SLA Digital flow meters, contact Cross Company and let us assist you with a process solution.
Brooks Instrument SLA Series
Brooks newly enhanced SLA5800 Series has the same great features as its predecessor including stable sensor, body & bypass, valve sizing, product footprint and metrology. It features the high accuracy, high zero stability and high repeatability. With an extremely wide flow and pressure range, this SLA5800 can now switch between multiple gasses dynamically and multiple flow and pressure ranges, delivering the ultimate flexibility.
Check out these new features:
- Accuracy (0.9% of reading)
- Improved response time for all set points
- Turndown (100:1)
- Easy access simplifies installation, start-up and troubleshooting
Metal Top Lid
- More durable and robust
- Prevents damage during installation
- Broad digital / analog communication support
- Various connection options
- Expanded pressure portfolio options
Certificates & Approvals
- RoHS & REACH compliant
- Hazardous area approvals
- Expands user capability
- Standard version is free
Brooks Expert Support Tool (BEST)
- Standard and calibration versions available
- Existing users of the Brooks Service Suite (BSS) Professional software can now upgrade to the enhanced BEST for one full year free.
- Adjust process conditions and calibrate your Brooks MFC in-situ. No need to remove the device or send it in for calibration, saving you time and maximizing process uptime.
Brooks Instrument is a valued supplier-partner with Cross Company’s Instrumentation Group
How to Buy a Flow Meter
Flow meters come in different styles, technologies, abilities, etc. No one meter that can do everything – but they all have their purpose. Before you can buy with confidence, learn what questions must be answered!