Transair – Specialists in Air Pipe Work Systems
Aluminum Offers Advantages of Light Weight, Strength and Resistance to Corrosion – Making it a Modern, High-Performance Choice
Transair offers a cost effective, innovative and energy efficient aluminum compressed air pipe system that is easy to assemble, change and expand. Labor accounts for only 20% of the cost of installing Transair. By comparison, labor can account for as much as 80% of a steel system and up to 70% of a copper system. The materials and modular design of a Transair air pipe system makes it quicker and less expensive to install than traditional systems. Transair’s aluminum piping is easier to lift and handle than standard steel piping. The push-to-connect fittings secure connections with a simple push, which is much quicker and safer than soldering copper.
Advantages of Aluminum for Quality
- Transair systems are regularly tested to guarantee optimum performance.
- High tolerance control of the pipe dimensions contribute to the overall capability of the system
- The absence of corrosion on the interior of the pipe guarantees that a clean air supply is maintained throughout the pipe network until it reaches apparatus and equipment
- Guaranteed for 10 years
- Easy installation and handling – extremely light weight (about 3 times less heavy than steel). One person can install and cut the pipe with a few simple hand tools.
- QUALICOAT Certification guarantees the quality of the pipe lacquering process and its durability against the outside environment (scratches, resistance to dust, ..) so that installation remains aesthetically pleasing